View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Curt

Although we can trade/sell our real cards and actually exchange something physical, there is not that great a difference between selling an electronic image as it would appear.

A lot of people share and showcase their collections by scanning them. Others can enjoy the collections without having to pay by viewing the scans and even saving them into an album. The next logical step is limiting the images and selling them.

One day, maybe most cards will be saved as online photos and will be available to everyone. I know the real physical cards won't go away, but the idea is not as crazy as it seems to most.

By the way, I tried bunt when it was relatively new but got tired of logging on daily. I was tempted to buy more coins, much the same way I was tempted to buy more packs, but kicked that habit so buying coins was never an issue. I did buy 3 digital cards, each for around $1 each. All three were Steve Garvey. I have not looked at the application or bought any additional items is well over a year now. I see there are now some additional Garvey digital cards, but I won't be buying any.