View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 04:42 AM
Robert Williams

I couldn't agree more with you Patrick! This is the listing that did it for me....

http://cgi.ebay.com/1933-Goudey-Spor...item20bb19bd40

I ended up messaging the guy and saying, "Look, I am interested, but your price is WAY too high, etc. (Like anyone wants to pay a PSA 6 price for a PSA 4).
What kills me, is these same cards are getting listed week after week after week, clogging up the searches, and the PRICES AREN'T BUDGING!! Not one stinking penny!! Maybe after a month or so, they would realize, "Hey - something just isn't working here! Maybe someone ISN'T going to pay $10 for my loaf of bread!". The only people this is helping is Ebay, who collects a listing fee, for an item that will NEVER sell (unless some fool comes along). As an afterthough, in my particular obsession, when I search for cards, alot of those cards are fakes and reprints with high prices. They too keep clogging up the searches. I emailed one seller letting him know his card was a fake, and what to look for, but it is not my job to email every single seller and let them know that noone wants to be NM price for a worthless reprint. In a nutshell, I TOO WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO CLICK ON INDIVIDUAL AUCTIONS!! A "You are Stupid" button, that would banish an auction from the search forever!