View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 10:34 AM
Fred

I figure if you're focusing on ebay bidders (under bidders) then at least you have a single audience of sorts. The same bidders should be around for all other ebay auctions for a specific item.

You may have to stick with the same auction format (same auction house, for example) in order to have the under bidder of a specific item show interest in your item. In other words you may have to wait for the auction houses next offering and by that time the under bidder of the specific item may have found what they're looking by that time.

If the specific item you're referring to was sold in a large AH format then the winner and under bidder may have paid a bit more than on ebay or a smaller auction house format.

If the specific item was bought from a major AH then expecting the same realized price on ebay may not be in the cards.

I'd love to be able to sell some of my stuff for the prices major AHs get. For example, the last 16 Zeenut Claxton that sold was way off the charts. Was that an aberration or is that the new going rate for that card. Was it just two bidders hammering each other or were there a few bidders.