View Single Post
Old 08-17-2002, 04:58 PM
Administrator

Default Just wondering............."AAA"

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...if you ever stopped to READ this seller's descriptions. In your own words, "If you stop being DECEPTIVE in your descriptions, and start representing all of your items ACCURATELY, you should have NO problems". Now, explain to me EXACTLY what this seller is doing that is perpetually stocking bees in your bonnet? Is his description accurate? Does he call it a card or a PAPER STOCK CUT-OUT? Is this a MISREPRESENTATION? I think that you have to seriously address the wording of his description before you can assess exactly which Ebay by-laws he's violating, and what fraud he is committing. I wouldn't bid on one of these. I like CARDS. CARDS that can be found in CARD catalogs, not pictures cut out of books. But some MAY actually WANT to buy pictures cut out of books. He had an original idea of how to turn 2 cents into 50 bucks in many cases, but explain to me what he is doing that is illegal as he appears to be accurately representing his items or are you simply confusing YOUR judgement on what may be unethical and projecting fraud on that basis? The fact that he is a POWER-SELLER is indicative of the fact that he receives payment for the item, ships safely in a timely manner, and his buyer is either pleased as punch that the item represents expectations or returns the item and a refund is sent out immediately. WHAT is the real problem here if someone wants to buy one of these PAPER-STOCK CUT OUTS, as he describes them? The fact that HE thought of it, is reaping HUGE profits, and you didn't? I'm really curious and don't mind playing Devil's advocate on this thread at all, since most of you are convinced I'm already in league with Mephistopheles anyway.