View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
I find it very important, as others have noted, too, that you structure the process so the most people possible get an opportunity to be included. Definitely only allow one entry per person until a certain timeframe (a day or two) passes by…and then you can buy as many slots as your heart desires.

If you make payment via paypal friends & family (or whatever it's now called), then making multiple purchases over a couple of days won't extract additional fees and what not.

A suggestion. Perhaps if you guys determine the buy prices on a couple of the sets you're targeting (that fall within the price range you are seeking), you can then list those sets here and people could specifically vote on which one they would like you to use for the group break?
Since this is so fluid of a buy, and I am being more opportunist than normal, I doubt we can take a vote about what exact set/group to get. This thread is about as far as I think I want to go in involving member input. It only makes sense to get what most people enjoy, within the confines that have been laid out. All good suggestions so far. And yes, a hodgepodge of cards isn't ruled out.