View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 03:44 PM

Default Cheney and his charity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
I have no problem with Ali, just with a couple of words that you used. I don't understand why you brought up non white and then doubled down on it. What is your point? The only that would make sense is that you are insinuating that Ali would have been fine with being stationed in West Germany because he would have been okay with possibly killing an innocent "white". That is absolutely asinine. As for your other point, Dick Cheney has given millions of his money to charities, does that make him a good person in your eyes?
NO In my eyes he is a war criminal and should be executed. (not joking).. IFF he gave to charities, it's with the money he made from Haliburton in Iraq and all the millions he made from the war he helped provoke. Ali not only gave to charities but was willing to give up (and did) EVERYTHING for NOT going to kill people. That's a yuuuuuggee difference.

By the way, name a war or intervention if it makes you feel better since WW2 that we have fought against white people; that's why I made the comment
about killing non-whites.