View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 11:49 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

*** There was a systematic problem with the invoicing. IF you guys look at the items for sale. Pick any single card item (or I think any item), It will say, below the description...

"Trading Card Set or Notebook, Large"

Their system charged all items based on that charge. So they are redoing all of the invoices for corrected shipping UNLESS your item was actually a Trading Card set or Notebook Large. If you had an item that fit that description then you got shipping charges added correctly per the system. If you were billed correctly and are still not happy, please email Chris Ivy about it.- civy@ha.com

If you paid your invoice they will credit you for any overpayment on shipping. They are working on it right this minute. Sorry for the issues too...

As for charging tax on shipping that is being looked into. I can virtually guarantee that Heritage is going by the book on taxes and the way they are collecting and paid. Now, they could always make a human mistake but otherwise I would be quite surprised if there is a sales tax issue.