View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:48 AM
Richard Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by travrosty View Post
i understand that , but its still political, thats why boxing psa and jsa items dont get taken down. if you know someone at ebay, you get to be an emr and can take down stuff, if you don,t, then you are chopped liver. that is why the guy i know who isnt an expert at anything is an emr. how did he get to be an emr? well, he knows someone at ebay.

that's all i wanted to say. it doesnt have a lot to do with someones expertise, a lot of really good experts are not only NOT emr's, then routinely have some of their stuff removed off of ebay, by other people who are and just want to screw with them and use their ebay influence against other people they don't like. POLITICAL.

the benefit is that they have the power to remove autographs they dont like, from people they dont like if they choose to misuse the power, which some do and some don't.
Travis - if the guy you know isn't an expert at anything then how did he get to be an EMR? When John G. was in charge of his division he approved EMR members. He would never have approved someone who knew nothing.
And if this person is an EMR why would he even bother to become an EMR if he is not an expert?
Just askin'.
www.bonanza.com/booths/richsports
--
"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure."- Clarence Darrow