View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 11:30 PM
mi.ke-w0.ng

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityGameUsed View Post
Mick

Maybe I'm missing something here since Troy has fallen silent but can you explain how this could be that the LA Lakers script placement between the neckline and #'s seems inconsistent with the Magic A10 and the game jersey's and game pictures you have posted??

While your at it can you also explain why in all of the pictures you've posted of same era jersey's you own and game pictures that these Laker jerseys all show tremendous wear while the A10 displays none on the same characteristics on the LA Lakers script or #'s???

Maybe Troy would like to post again and point out ANYTHING that is correct on the LA Lakers script or #'s on the Mears A10 graded Magic??
And yes Ron you are correct in your statement that a grade of a perfect 10 shouldn't be anything less than anything that can proven to be BEYOND a reasonable doubt. A company's reputation should not hold the standard to which a piece deserves the perfect 10. Proof is in the pictures and nothing less and no yakking head can convince me otherwise. The company doing the assessing has had ample time to substantiate they're proof in "my errors" from post 11. The silence is the verdict in my book and at this point it wouldn't surprise me that trying to discredit persons making and throwing out questions would be the next task at hand. Instead of producing true fact finding/photo altering evidence.

Last edited by mickeymao34; 02-23-2016 at 11:42 PM.