View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 03:43 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuanip View Post
I think we’re getting off point. My point is that it’s not going to be revised because this is the best we’re going to get, which is not a guarantee.

A true guarantee would include transferable dispute resolution procedures that would involve a third party intermediary to determine resolution and equitable judgment. And have this guarantee bonded. But that would only work if a company doesn’t care about unlimited liability.
OK, but one can always sue for breach whether or not the language provides for it. And if the breach is in bad faith one might even be able to claim unfair/deceptive trade practices.

PS companies who include those provisions in their standard form agreements usually do so in their own self interest to stay out of court.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-01-2019 at 03:45 PM.