View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Nobody
Adri@n Mullig@n

Eric72

I am trying to I guess I will try harder....appreciate your input. I never really wanted to insult anyone just wanted to discuss cards but some times things get out of hand.

What I do not find not OK is that they can simply ignore my topics and let those who want to participate just simply participate it is like in high school a clic deciding who can say what and when sounds a bit like a country like say Iran (Tyrant nation built on intimidation). There are lots of people responding to my topics (and even more who write to me in private because they are scared I will not mention names because they will also get blasted by the so called ''ELITE'' here) and only a hand full felling I am taking to much space and stepping on ''their'' territory it kind of sucks wish they would just not look at my topics and let others enjoy them....and let me get the answers I am looking for while having fun with those who want to talk. This should NOT be a site only for veterans playing the BOSS for rookies....if it is that way that is very sad in nations like ours....Canada/U.S.A!!!

And Leon said I can write as many topics as I want as long as they are about this hobby....and he is the REAL boss here not the so called ''ELITE'' here trying to get rid of members who don't walk behind them with there heads down like spineless humans.

Last edited by Zone91; 04-06-2013 at 08:35 PM.