View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Scott ku.rtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeg23 View Post
There is an app called StockX where it is like the stock market, but for shoes. As a seller, you ship the shoes to them to authenticate and then they forward to the end customer. They were pretty backed up over the holidays and it was taking about 2 weeks for people to get their shoes (I think they quote just a few days). I think the CEO sent about 3 mass emails over the span of a month or so apologizing for the delays and that they were working around the clock to get orders shipped. AND THEN on top of that they ended ended up sending me a $20 coupon to use on a future purchase because I ordered a pair of shoes that came late. I didn’t even complain or anything. They just sent it to me. I was thoroughly impressed with their handling of that situation and sounds like PSA should take note!!
Unfortunately, way different market environment than PSA. PSA is a quasi Monopoly -- more of a differentiated oligopoly -- you should set your expectations around Comcast/Gas Company/Airline when thinking about what PSA will do. Unfortunately.