View Single Post
Old 08-12-2002, 10:53 PM
Administrator

Default This no longer a joke

Posted By: Dr.Koos

..by Mastronet. IT met with the same reaction as the Mantle! Your other questions are answered below. ALWAYS good talking to someone with common sense that ISN'T a hypocrit! Some of this Vigilante mob have both sides of their sabres sharpened, so even if they HEAR an answer rife with common sense, they just flip the blade over and start cutting with the other side. Also, WHAT IF MASTRO WAS WRONG? And PRO was right to slab it. I have an email from an EAST Coast collector averring that he ALTERED SIX T-206 cards, and PSA GRADED FIVE of them!!!! Did ANY of the BIG, Prominent Auction Houses ever fumble the ball, bat, uniform, or DOYLE card!!! NO ONE is infallible. Not me, Not Mastro, not any of the posters on this board. The card is PROFESSIONALLY GRADED AS I BOUGHT IT! I have a source, EBAY stands behind my right to auction it, and my earlier, "caught up in the Boards' Pro hysteria" beliefs were erroneous. It's everyone's ANTI-JAX posts, and ANTI-KOOS posts that further convinced me that PRO is NOT the villain here. Those that seek to impose their will by vigilante tactics, ARE! Public lynchings and crucification went out of style YEARS ago boys.