View Single Post
Old 08-12-2002, 10:39 PM
Administrator

Default This no longer a joke

Posted By: Dr.Koos

...what I see when I view the card. This man doesn't embellish to support his own warped views (not to imply HIS views are warped). NOW, go look at the card's scan and find fault with this description, which I don't HAVE to even give beyond saying, as in so many PSA or SGC auctions, just the basic, "Nice card, PSA 8, no returns on graded material". I've SEEN descriptions like this, haven't you? My scan is extremely LARGE, extremely ACCURATE and true to detail, and with extreme clarity. The card has been professionally graded! Furthermore..I've BEEN ASKED in emails if I will guarantee this card crossing over successfully to a PSA, to which I answered, "I CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THIS CARD WILL CROSSOVER TO PSA anymore than I can guarantee that a PSA graded card will crossover successfully to SGC. I've been reading for years on the two boards about y'all complaining that you cracked open a PSA 6, sent it to SGC, and they WOULDN'T GRADE IT and numerous other examples of this sort, PRO ASIDE!!! Haven't I?