View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 10:27 AM
Al

Default Legendary Auctions

Brian,
There is a word for you and it starts with Jack---. Who are you to worry about what I think about shipping costs or anything else for that matter. Yes people were burned with Mastro no doubt but as a buyer I have never had a problem with getting the items I have bid on. (from any auction house) I complain about shipping costs because they are way out of line. Thats it. I feel for the people who lost in their auctions maybe Caveat Emptor should have applied to all auction houses also,just like it does here on Net54. Hire a lawyer and take them to court if you need to get your money or consignments back, thats what they are there for. If you knew half of what goes on at other auction houses you would never bid with most of them either. I have consigned some major items (not with Mastro or Legendary) but I went with someone who I knew and trust. I sorry these gentlemen have decided to take the course of action that they have because it just shows still what they are all about. Read into that last statement anyway you wish.
None of us have any control over what they do and how they do it. I made a SIMPLE statement about shipping . Thats it. Worry about what you need to worry about and I will do the same.
BTW if you take 1000 lots and make lets say an extra $10 per lot thats $10,000 extra dollars. But I guess thats just a small number to a man like you.

Last edited by batsballsbases; 06-25-2009 at 09:21 PM.