View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 01:39 PM
Jeff R

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchcollins View Post
It's not what happens to you, it's how you take it. Idiots in this life have been around for a while, it's not like they suddenly appeared only with the advent of online baseball card forums. Sounds to me like whoever left would have been better served by having a drink and ignoring whatever offense he could not get by. This is a fabulous place to talk about cards, and the benefits here far outweigh the frustrations, IMO.
I understand how important Barry is and has been to many collectors. I’ve read so much of what he’s had to share since joining Net54 about five years ago. Losing his knowledge and dedication to the forum is heart breaking. With all that said, I agree with this post.
Successful Net54 transactions with: t206fix x2, Shammus, mybuddyinc x3, FrankWakefield, Brian Van Horn, Jrsox, Vintagetoppsguy, powderfinger, Bocabirdman x2, Baseball*Collectibles, bcbgcbrcb, Vintageismygame, usernamealreadytaken, oldjudge x2, Joshchisox08, rocarroll, Voodoochild, Sebie43 and frankbmd and more...