1952 topps Willie mays ✔️
1953 topps Willie mays
1953 topps Mickey mantle
1958 topps Jim brown
1968 topps Nolan Ryan
1965 topps Joe Namath
1986 fleer Michael Jordan ✔️*

This is my original post
My want list is ever Changing. I would like to see how some of the other board members order would look if this was your want list. It might help me focus on a particular card. I might also totally confuse my efforts lol. Let me know what you find has a priority to go after first and WHY.

End of the year UPDATE⬇️

So I got the 1954 topps Hank Aaron rookie in a bccg 6 . I don't really care who graded it I'm just happy to own the card. I think a bccg is a bvg 2 ? But either way it's off the list .

I also was able to get the 1952 topps Willie Mays psa1. It looks good for PSA 1. So that's off the list .

Now the Jordan rookie ...... I ended up looking for a alternative after seeing a thread that had a bunch of showcases with the 86 fleer rookies coving every inch . I thought about how often I seen this card over the years as well. So after some soul collecting searching . I found that I wanted the 1985 Nike Jordan . It is a card I personally have never seen in person (until I got one) . It is cross collectible as it is the image that would later become the jumpman logo on the Jordan brand of products . It is a globaly known image of the most popular sports figure of his time and it's a year earlier then his fleet card. So I check it off the list .

Should I keep moving down the list ? Or should I totally reconfigure my top ten list and start fresh for the year ?