View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 05:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runscott View Post
Travis, this thread is about Peter Nash - if you would address points head-on, and quit deflecting, at least we might begin to understand why you have let Nash off the hook. I appreciate your contributions to the hobby, and have enjoyed our exchanges, so don't take this the wrong way.

This is one of the few threads I can post in where I only have to worry about one person beating me up over my opinion

The whole thread was put up as a fake to deflect the current misauthentications uncovered by HOS. It's an attack the messenger thread that serves no purpose other than to provide cover to the tpa's and those that pay them for their non-opinions. It;s the truth no matter who uncovers it and whether or not you or anyone else likes them or not.

Shelly admitted as much that HOS goes after different auction houses, not just lifson, and are you pilloring him about it? no you are not. It;s open season on me though. why, i didnt do anything wrong. the truth is the truth and as i have told others, please disclose EVERYONE you like, or associate with and let's look at them all and decide whether or not you should continue such relationships.