View Single Post
Old 09-19-2003, 11:04 AM
Administrator

Default Need genuine evaluation(s) from U-in the know

Posted By: Brian C Daniels

I think it is clear... September 18 2003, 6:47 AM

The concept of "mitigation of damages" is basic law, so anyone who e-mailed you and does NOT understand this concept is wasting your time and mine.

I think it is clear to everyone who has the "anger management" problem here.

If you want to talk about "running circles around someone in court" ... just watch how any skilled trial attorney does when he puts you and your temper on the witness stand. I could have the jury angry with you in less than a minute.

Your threats don't bother me.

But Jerk man,it was YOU who did the threatening!

I boxed in the Navy and then played college baseball in the SEC Conference, and at 36 am still in fighting shape.

Oh really! Tell me. When was the last time you were actually in a fight??? You have pencil arms from your picture on your web site. And look like an almost grown up Eddie Munster. You might want to do the research your pea brain is continuously devoid of as you will find I have a history you will not be interested in bothering with. I suggest you Ask Wesley about my background in jui-jitsu pally.Ask Wesley,an attorney! Being as we were both trained by the same Brazilian fighting team,he'll clue you in. YOU are the fool who wrote a threat and now can't even comprehend your own comments!

an excpert for a letter this morning that made me laugh:

" I think that he has challenged you to a fight. What a civilized guy he is. An attorney? A professional?

I am willing to put up the amount that PSA owes and all travel expenses you
to watch you go punish him. Talk about mitigating damages...That will only
take less than a minute. "

THE ABOVE SAYS IT ALL HEINE GATOR.

What's even funnier is a friend of Phoney Joe Renwick wrote this to me!

anger management???? Hello! Earth to pencil arms. Your a joke. and your kidding yourself. YOU write this!!!~

"PS-I'll kick your ass if I ever meet you"

What's the matter Puke? I don't look for trouble.....but if it finds me I just destroy it.I'm good at it and it's easy for me! Go run my record to view how many times I have been to jail for fighting in public. Go ask Rosen what happened to him when he tried your petty act. You just projected your threat to the wrong guy.I find joy in fighting.I love it! You won't want to mess with a guy in real shape if you met me.The flames in my eyes alone will torch your sorry ass. You would find yourself with hyper exstended joints followed by a hearing with my attorney. A real one that is.Your boxing skills will look good on your back with me arm baring you to tears. Threats through a public chat board. You are as professional as the drool on my daught's Pooh Bear. Give me a break Putz. If you need to pretend to be a big man,feel free to call me. if not,stick to cards something you may know a little about at the young tender age of 36.

He needs to stick to card collecting and stop pretending to be a lawyer.

I apologize to the rest of you on the Board for having wasted your time with all of this. I tried to help out a fellow collector. My bad.