View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 09:53 PM
Bill Gregory

Milton, a very warm welcome to the forum, sir. It sounds like you've followed the same path I did just a short time ago. I returned to the hobby, and initially was heavily into modern cards, namely the Bowman Chrome prospect autos. In the last two years or so, I've been collecting pre-war and vintage, and I really love it. I've always had an affinity for the history of the game, and there's nothing like holding a 100 year old baseball card in your hand for the first time. I'd had a couple graded T206 cards, and T202 cards, but when I held this little beauty in my hands for the first time, there was no going back:

Paging Johnny-you're slipping. Where is your requisite "welcome! Try a T206! "?

Zach-why don't you grab a flashlight and a can of pesticide, and head down to the basement to take care of the cockroach problem we've been having, m'kay? That would be great.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.