Thread: Rea
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2018, 04:02 AM
Sean Costello

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
Why would how an auction ends have any impact on shilling. This is one of the dumber posts I have read recently. By this logic of a hard end time having less shilling would mean the eBay platform is less ripe for such an activity and we all know that is not true. Also worrying about Brian, Michael and team shilling shows me you don’t know these people as they are some of the most honest I have encountered. Not just in the hobby but in life. Like Brian has stated they actually researched these issues many of you are just guessing and supposing against actually researched information. You have got to love America in 2018 everyone with a keyboard and an opinion has become an expert (in their own mind of course).
One of the things that I really like about Net54 is that Leon requires our names in our posts if we express an opinion. I hate that the internet has made it so easy for people to run their mouths, insult, criticize, and just be jerks, all while remaining anonymous. The Founding Fathers gave us free speech as a cornerstone of our democracy, but they never intended speech without consequences.

Sorry to go so far off topic, it's just a pet peeve of mine.