View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 11:12 AM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by E93 View Post
P.S. Who among those who don't like foreigners owning business interests in America are boycotting Fox "News"?
Kinda hard to ignore Fox "News" when they hold 13 of the top rated 15 (and all of the top 12) cable news shows on TV and is BY FAR the top rated and most trusted source for television news. Funny how the Kool Aid drinkers criticize Fox "News" when they've probably never even spent 2 minutes to watch it. I've never seen another cable news show with a more balanced line up of journalists and contributors. How about Alan Colmes, Bob Beckel, Doug Schoen, Geraldo Rivera, Juan Williams, Mara Liasson (I could go on and on, but those are the more famous ones) who are all liberals and are always invited to give their point of view. Can somebody tell me when was the last time Keith Olberman, Brian Williams or Chris "I felt this tingle going up my leg" Mathews had a conservative on their show to give their point of view? I would to hear the answer, but I doubt the Kool Aid drinkers have anything to say.

Last edited by vintagetoppsguy; 09-16-2011 at 11:13 AM.