View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 04:32 AM
Rich Klein

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMIZ5290 View Post
You know what, the fact that this is driving you absolutely nuts gives me incredible satisfaction. Now ladies and gentlemen, sit back and enjoy the vast array of cartoons, past emails, ancient old Net54 threads, and everything else this guy has hoarded away in his computer. I wonder if you really know how silly you look sometimes when you resort to those tactics, shows pretty poor form if you ask me. There is no disputing the fact that I can't stand you, and vice versa, but why don't you take it off the board? There is no taking the high road with someone like you, I guess you have plenty of idle time to kill....P.S.- I believe if I was going to spend $5500 plus, I would settle for a centered and non trimmed Joss....
Um, with the search engines it's pretty easy to find just about anything on Net 54. If you said that in a post in the past, your post can be easily found and some people tend to have long memories. And the question is simple, did you make an offer on the card back in the day before it was consigned to REA. That is a yes or no answer. You can yell all you want but your history is out there.