View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 07:39 AM
Peter Wilk

Default Hey Buy that Card

There are ebay scammers everywhere. If I had a buyer with 6 feedback, I would now track the item if I felt the value was signifigant enough whether the buyer was in the USA or Canada or overseas. Somehow this seems to have turned into a USA/Canadian shipping thread when the real problem is probably a scammer (an ass****). I have rec'd an item did not arrive claim from ebay with no notice from the buyer and no subsequent replies to any of my emails. At this point I realize I have been scammed and it does piss me off. There are not nice people eveywhere. I know USPS offers to track any package wihin USA for $0.70. Do they not offer the tracking service from USA to Canada for a relatively small amount? Also, do not just go by someones feedback - I have made that mistake to the loss of around $500. Shipped without tracking from Canada to a guy in West Virginia with solid feedback. Guy puts in an ebay claim saying items did not arrive on the first day he was allowed to do by ebay without even contacting me. Mail from Canada to USA can be slow and 7-10 days was way to early to pull the trigger. He would not and has not ever replied to any of my emails since his claim. His claim on the first day available to him from ebay for a refund without contacting me told me that he was holding his (previously my) 2 cards worth $500 while gleefully noting that there was no tracking number on my package. The Perfect Crime!