View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018, 08:36 PM
Jeff Lazarus

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalimey View Post
there were 77 individual tickets , the booklet was missing front and back cover so not officially complete. I only really wanted 4 Games for my collection the rest I was more than happy to offer to the general public .
they are very happy I did . I have received over 40 emails & PMs asking for individual tickets to certain games , I am sure none could have afforded to buy the book complete .

I guess in retrospect
I should have not let anyone know my great find, or offer any for sale , hid it my vault till the day I died , so then some one else could buy it , sell it for a huge profit it ,or it get thrown away as almost happened with this Booklet.
The booklet was yours and you are fully entitled to do with it what you want. While it was definitely cool together, the individual tickets are also very collectible.

At the same time, I don't think it should surprise you that some people are bothered by what you did. People are entitled to those opinions, and posting here (especially after the excitement of the initial post) means the reality of this.