Thread: Fat Cobb
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 06:09 PM
R Dixon

Default Wow

Wow Bill. That seems like a pretty sensitive response. It was a thread with six posts in it....it's not like Net54 as a whole decided that we hate fat people. In fact, I don't think the thread starter meant anything by it either. At least not in the way you took it. Yesterday we were the greatest group of guys in the world, remember.

By the way, my wife screwed up the enchilada sauce tonight so dinner kinda sucked. I'm not giving up on Mexican food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh3443 View Post
I am totally offended by this photo and any mention to obesity. It's a disease and not something to be mocked and ridiculed. There is no room in my world for any one mocking people with disabilities, mocking ones weight or height as well as judging by the color of one's skin or their ethnic background.

I am going to step back and away from this site. I won't be back anytime soon and I really need to just walk away from this because I am so upset that I may never be back again.

I will not be around any bullying or mockery of any kind. It's not me, it's not my family and its not something i can tolerate. It is simply wrong.

In closing, I do not tolerate this type of behavior on any level.