View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 07:04 PM
Bill Gregory

Let's just follow this to a logical conclusion, shall we? Strictly for argument's sake, let's say you didn't provide an opinion on the site (though you clearly did). You, then, provided an opinion about the posters on Blowout.com. This still falls within the rule:

Quote:
If you give an opinion of a person or company your full name needs to be in your post.
You can argue semantics all you want. You can also insult the intelligence of the posters here. Doesn't bother me one bit. The inevitable result is the same, because it seems you're incapable of discerning what is acceptable behavior here, and what is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollieFingers View Post
I rebutted your interpretation intellectually,logically and correctly already.

Your redundancy is unnecessary. This place has my full name for the honesty of transactions and reputation. I dont need to spell it out everywhere to an untrustworthy global internet. Do you have enough common sense to get that?

I hoped to accomplish that I'm an honest adult with good intentions, who is sick and tired of people who cant handle adult logic and opinions.

I'll leave it alone here and just talk about cards since anything else frightens and confuses most people.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.