View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 07:42 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
I have sold cards here on the bst in the past at apparently prices that were too low. I did my research...thought about what I paid and what they were worth and set my prices.

Dealing with many members scolding me for selling too low caused me to start deleting my sold item prices. It's nobody's business what I choose to sell my cards for...so there!!!!
People can do what they want...the point is we are making is its not bad to post the selling prices or against any privacy...its good for the hobby as whole.....at least better for the hobby then not posting them..transparency is never a bad thing..

again anyone can do what they want...but we are just making some suggestions....some posters didnt realize you could put a line through the sale price if its sold...they orignally were worried that buyers would still think the card was for sale if they didnt delete it...so that problem solved.....it just the asking price...,..i actually surprised that there is support..when i first brought it up all the posts were negative against the point.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 08-14-2015 at 07:43 AM.