View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 11:15 AM
Belltown Vintage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Hey Scott
First of all I know I owe you a phone call but have been out and still getting everything back in order from a few days away. You seem a bit overzealous about the quickness of responses . I see that after 5 hours you were sort of antsy. Heck, I can show you many threads that I started and thought were good and never got a single response. We have over 3100 registered members but sometimes no one feels like saying anything. It's just the way it is.
Now back to your topic, I got the 2012 Vintage SCD and didn't think it was that bad after a cursory look. Yes, we did have a fairly long thread about it before too. I don't really use it for pricing, I use it for more of a card and series checklist. The prices are a loose guide and anyone that does this everyday, and pays attention, will know more accurate, real time, pricing than any printed catalog, imo. take care, hope all is well and talk to you a bit later.....
Okay, 3100 people had no interest in providing a response. Believe me, I got that As I stated, I realize that the topic obviously was boring to most.

I still don't have answers to my more specific card questions, but I'll go back to asking buddies via PM as I've been doing off and on for the last 6-7 years.