View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 07:30 PM
Administrator

Default Am I The Only One Having Problems With Net54?

Posted By: leon

A few things....

I have asked the techys at Net54 if there are currently any issues going on. I will give an update when I can since I will be leaving early tomorrow morning... We get 2 million views a month under the program that is going now....We have 419,022 views so far this month.....so we aren't even close to having that sort of issue. Generally we have about 900,000 views per month so that has never been an issue. If we bumped up against our limit the site would get slower and then there would be dreaded pop ups...That will never happen though...guaranteed.

Brian and I are open to looking at new web hosting sites but sometimes the grass isn't greener. We will need to check into backing up the archives, and moving them, which could be quite a bit since it's been about 7 yrs of data. We would hate to lose that information...I am open but unless it's a big improvement, or things get drastically worse, wouldn't want to do it. Again, it's always open for debate. I feel it's the Net54 members that make this a great site...As long as we keep them (us) then we will have all the drama we can handle, wherever we are .....best regards

ps...edited to say I am not having those issues but understand they are happening...