View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 04:49 PM
N.ate A.dams

I completely agree Lance, and thank you for adding to the discussion.

Like I said, I try to avoid leaving negative feedback, and have only done so 1 or 2 times in 8 years.

I've now contacted him again to give him yet another chance to come up with a proper solution. I'm not going to threaten him with negative feedback because I never feel that necessary, only because I think it should be rather obvious what the choices are on my end if you contact a seller with a problem (or 3) including the fact that 18 PSA graded cards were packed into 1 SFRB.

In the last message I sent, I "confronted" him about his claim for the cost of insurance for the items, and what the actual rates are on the Ship and Insure site. What I feel is that he exaggerated the cost at best, and at worst, he lied about insuring them at all --- both of these possibilities being available for realization due to a weak and poorly thought out attempt at excusing the shipping cost that he seemed to adjust to make sure he made a little more money on the sales.

Thanks for all of your opinions! Hope your weekend has been restful. NBA playoffs!

Nate

Last edited by npa589; 04-21-2013 at 04:52 PM.