View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 08:25 PM
Administrator

Default Ebay power seller protection program

Posted By: Dan Mathewson

...and here it is:

I know now that you have received several compaints about this shill bidder, but because he is a Power Seller, you choose to sweep it under the rug, as you have already informed several of the complainants that nothing will be done. I've been a police officer for over 10 years. If you can't see the clear evidence in this criminal fraud, you need help in defining what "evidence" is and what constitutes "fraud". There is training available. Go to this link on Network 54, and take a look at the plans people are making right now to expose this:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/thread?forumid=153652&messageid=1027535355&lp=1027565654

Why do you want to involve the media, newsletters, and other informational outlets to expose this clear "whitewash" of your own rules over one dishonest seller who clearly drags "good trading practices" through the mud?

I think a clear, hard look must be given to your procedures, and make sure your procedures mirror your policies. In other words, WALK YOUR TALK!

Sincerely, a concerned customer,

Dan Mathewson

OF COURSE, as soon as I submitted this, I got this message:

"Email on this item has been sent, though this item was already reported."

So, we'll see if they actualy read it, or jsut sh**-can my new complaint, too... Cheers!

-dan