View Single Post
Old 03-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Administrator

Default Questions/thoughts/thanks for SCDA trip guys

Posted By: vikes066

While I love the spirited debate on this issue as much as the next guy I disagree with Aaron on his assumption that the chapter of this saga now ends with Plancich's victory vs. H&B.

Au contrare, mom ami! The worm has now turned and now the ball is in Plancich's court.

It is my opinion (and I have no facts to back this up so you have to take a "leap of faith" with me on this!) that Plancich should turn around and sue H&B for harassing a private citizen with a frivilous lawsuit for exercising his First Amendment right of free speech. H&B really stuck it to themselves. "Don't wish for what you want 'cause you just might get it!" He should sue them for his attorney's fees that he paid plus some punitive damages.

Well H&B wanted a fight and their day in court. They just might get it now. We'll have to sit back to wait and see.

I think the next chapter is beginning now and the story is starting to get good!

I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at Bushing's and Mastro's after they heard the verdict. According to the other thread they told the 3 SCDA visitors they had something to add to the lawsuit on H&B's side. (I am paraphrasing here.) I wonder if they are nervous now.

Lastly no one has been able to answer my basic question on the validity or lack thereof on Bushing's Master's Degree. Does anyone know if that is true or not. I think it says a lot about a person's credibility if they tell the truth on their resume.

Vikes066