View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Ste.ve Na.polit.ano

No gibberish at all. Makes a lot of sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
I wouldn't be on certain photos and certain instances. Bottom line is.. like usual .. buy what you like and feel comfortable buying. If not.. don't buy. If someone buys something for more than what you will spend, that doesn't make them stupid. If said person decides to sell that item for 2x that doesn't make them stupid or wrong... actually the contrary.

I have been offered double on an item that I mentioned before the next day and turned down.. am I stupid because of it? I think you have photos I would pay you double or even triple that you picked up a year or so ago. If you do not sell them to me, does that make you wrong?

As more people get in the photos, prices are going to fluctuate. Anytime new price points are established , pleople will resists. People that Have missed the boat so to speak are going to fight it. People that Have been doing it for a long time and want to continue to buy photos of the same prices are going to fight the change. People that have sold or traded photos and regret it(I have a couple instances) might fight it. And people that simply don't understand photos and think prices are stupid are going to fight it.

If photos take off where they could be, it affects a lot of collectors and dealers.

Don't worry.. be happy .. and collect what you want and let others to the same.

Ps: sorry about potential gibberish.. voice texting again.