Thread: I got scammed
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 04:13 PM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceDocter View Post
Now this is a serious question..... I like to think of myself as an ethical person and not trying to cheat or beat any system.... I always felt as though the extra you paid for Goods and Services on PayPal was like insurance for extra protection.... if you feel like you dont need it, you can pay via F/F and now you have no insurance. Kind of like when you decline the car insurance at the airport rental car booth. If Im wrong I need to reconsider using the F/F with deals..... please help me get to the truth ( and please try and not tell me Im a bad guy cause Im not!) .... thanks in advance for your diplomatic and honest answers!!! Rocky PS Im almost sure that PayPal makes money on F/F transactions somehow..... what do you think??
Right or wrong I think about it the same way. G & S is you are paying for protection.

For the most part if I use F & F it is card friends I have done deals with before. Plus I have found most of the people that say they will pay the fees to use G & S are full of it and don't. Then it isn't worth the hassle to decline their payment and ask for the correct amount for a few bucks.