View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 02:34 PM
Administrator

Default SOLD - PSA/DNA - TYPE I - 1940 Venezuelan League Josh Gibson Photo

Posted By: Phil Garry

Good Afternoon, Collectors:

Offered for sale is a beautiful Original 1940 Venezuelan League Photo of Josh Gibson and an unknown teammate from that memorable Winter League season. This great vintage piece of Negro League memorabilia is just back from PSA/DNA and has been authenticated by their photo experts as a TYPE I - Original Josh Gibson Photo from 1940. Photo has beautiful clarity and back is blank other than the number "2" written and of course the PSA/DNA authentication sticker. The new owner of the photo will also receive the PSA/DNA Certificate of Authenticity. Photo measurements are approximately 2 1/2" X 4 3/4".

With so many fraudulent Negro League photos on the market, you can rest comfortably knowing that this rare Gibson photo has been reviewed by PSA's experts and confirmed as TYPE I - Original. I am offering this rare Josh Gibson piece for $2,800 and the first person that e-mails me and says "I'll take it" is the new owner. My e-mail address is vguerrerobb@yahoo.com and please feel free to ask any questions you would like.

Thank you for your interest.