View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 09:32 PM
Val Kehl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgreat14 View Post
Nah.... don't agree. You are not my kind of customer so I don't care about any missed opportunity. My buyers want quality and are willing to pay for it not at feebay auction bargain prices. My BIN prices are reasonable and the cheapskates don't even want that. They want top quality for cheap and that's what crappy feebay auctions gives them sometimes. It ticks off sellers because the sellers got themselves in a situation where they have to sell and this is what the cheapskates wait for... so I am making them wait longer...look at 707 sportscards on feebay... not ONE auction. Levi Bleem knows what he is doing.
Levi Bleam also knows how to correctly spell his last name!
Seeking very scarce/rare cards for my Sam Rice master collection, e.g., E210 York Caramel Type 2 (upgrade), 1931 W502, W504 (upgrade), W572 sepia, W573, W575-1 E. S. Rice version, 1922 Haffner's Bread, 1922 Keating Candy, 1922 Witmor Candy Type 2 (vertical back), 1926 Sports Co. of Am. with ad & blank backs. Also T216 Kotton "NGO" card of Hugh Jennings. Also 1917 Merchants Bakery & Weil Baking cards of WaJo.