View Single Post
Old 12-23-2023, 02:54 AM
Mîçhæ£ ßöw£ß¥

Check out this company:

https://www.noblespirit.com/

One of the largest sellers on ebay. They have very interesting stamp auctions. They also do videos talking to collectors and others. They support the Spellman (Philatelic) Museum on the campus of Regis College in Weston, MA and are heavily involved in the Stamp Market Index.

I don't collect anymore. I still go to stamp shows to look for interesting covers and souvenir sheets to get autographed by Olympians. An acquaintance of mine and member of my Olympic collecting club is the president of SPI (Sports Philatelists International). I talk with him occasionally about sports stamps.

The Springfield Stamp Club has a show at the high school a half mile from me in April. I found some nice Olympic pc's last year and there is usually a dealer selling sheets of older commens below face value.

The World Stamp Expo/Show will be in Boston in 2026. I went to the one in Washington, D.C. in 2006 and had a good time. It was easy for me to attend as I took the subway from work

stamps 1.jpg
stamps 2.jpg
stamps 3.jpg
stamps 4.jpg

"The man who can keep a secret may be wise, but he is not half as wise as the man with no secrets to keep”

Last edited by Michael B; 12-23-2023 at 03:23 AM.