View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim VB View Post
Whether it's intentional or accidental, Bruce, et al., are no longer "Banned." They are back to being a "Member."

http://www.net54baseball.com/member.php?u=276
What happened is that the banishment was for a short period and was entered into the system as such. Then Brucii started sending private emails concerning me and the banishment was supposed to be made to be indefinite. It has been corrected. He would have been back on the board long ago had he just not sent those immature emails to a group of fellow hobbyists. I had never done anything to him and even stuck up for him when others wanted him gone long ago. As I said, if there are no more immature emails sent I would think he will be permitted back, if he wants to come back, in the not too distant future.

Gary- Yes, Legendary is still having their live auction on Friday. Any board member going to it, that RSVP's for our dinner, is more than welcome to come over to the Net54 party afterwards. I am even making special arrangements so the party will end later than 12am...so those folks can come over if they want to and still have time to hoot and holler. Doug is a board member, as well as some of his company staff, and they are welcome to come over too, if they would like to and RSVP.

The dinner had to be Thursday or Friday if we were going to have one. So, the choice was made to have it on Friday. best regards