View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 03:14 PM
Administrator

Default T204 Ramly question

Posted By: Peter Thomas

Actually I grew up in Natick about 16 miles west of boston and about 30 miles east of Worcester, where my grandparents lived. I moved to Boston to go MIT and study architecture in 1960 and stayed there until 1980, when I moved to Miami. I believe that all of the T204 - Ramlys, TTT's and square bordered cards were produced in Boston and somewhere I do have an address. I think T. T. Tinayens had all of these cards produced. Although Boston has lots of old buildings this one is gone. My belief is that the 6 square bordered, blank backed, cards were proof or test printing cards. There are blank back T204 cards, some are from delamination, but there is an extraordinary correlation of these blank backed cards with the 6 square bordered cards. Look at the REA auction with an Anderson blank back. Scott I recall your telling me about the Worcester connection of these players, but I have not done any research on this. I thought that by now I would have plenty of time for this, but I am now working 60 + hours a week on what I think is close to the end of the 15 year building boom in Miami. When this ends I should have plenty of time for T204 research.