View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 02:48 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by byrone View Post
I do remember

And for our non-Canadian friends, our leader Trudeau is in the running for being the biggest climate hypocrite in the world. I suppose John Kerry, Bill Gates, Obama, the UN, most of Hollywood would be in the running. It really is a very competitive contest, so it seems.

Trudeau thinks nothing of flying anywhere in the world at a moments notice, mostly for personal reasons involving great luxury for himself.

And our streets have never seen such homelessness, addiction issues, and a general malaise and fear.

It’s really quite lothsome.
It's absolutely sickening what is happening to our country, and the U.S's, but some people still can't connect the dots, it seems, as to what party is vastly responsible for the majority of it.

How is Trudeau polling on the coast, or at least in your neck of the woods? I know the east coast has been largely a Liberal supporting area in the past but I am curious if that has changed now?

I don't know many here (I'm east of Toronto) that still like him but I can't speak for Toronto itself, also a known Liberal stronghold? The last poll I seen he was 1 percentage point below (3rd place) of our known terrorist, Singh, but that was a couple weeks ago now.

Heading out to snow blow/shovel some global warming off the driveway/walks ways, including my neighbors, so I'll chat in a bit.

Last edited by irv; 02-15-2024 at 02:49 PM.