View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 05:36 PM
Rich Klein

Default Adat Chaverim Charity Show 9.2-3

“I think Plano has the most collector-friendly show in the history of the hobby. If you go…to Rich Klein’s Adat Synagogue show, I promise you you’ll walk out with more than you came in with. For a dollar, you’re going to have to back up your truck. I guess I can say that’s the other show I go to besides the National.” Dr. James Beckett

And all proceeds go to the Adat Chaverim Brotherhood and fund our charitiable causes. We have ZERO administrative costs.

Our 10th Adat Chaverim Brotherhood show will be on Sunday September 2 from 10A to 4P and Monday September 3 from 11A to 3P. Adat Chaverim is located at 6300 Independence Parkway Plano TX 75023 in the strip mall at the Northeast Corner of Spring Creek and Independence. For just $1 suggested donation attendees will receive a bag of card and a prize slip inside; a wax pack or two and other surprises. Additional Bags are just $1 each.

And, of course, many leading DFW dealers (and some from further away) including some who rarely set up at local DFW shows will be set up to buy/sell/trade cards. We still have a few dealer tables available.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Card Show Picture.jpg (38.1 KB, 152 views)