View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 07:17 PM
Garth Guibord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
I think we're all too biased. Like someone said earlier, Piedmont is a pretty nice looking back, but we've all just seen too many of them. I think if we really wanted to know which back was the most aesthetically pleasing, we would need to ask our spouses, siblings, friends, co-workers, etc and add up all the data. My personal picks are CB, Hindu, Broad Leaf, AB with frame, Cycle, Polar Bear, but I think my preference is influenced by the rarity of the backs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wnp22 View Post
I like Carolina Brights the best. Love the border, the font used on "Carolina Brights" and the banner and wreath in the middle.
I agree with these specifics on the Carolina Brights. The font is great and helps it stand out, with the wreath a unique and not overpowering element that really separates it.

I don't think the uniqueness of a back is a bias on this one (although I guess many biases are not evident), in a similar way the Uzit is one of my least favorite because it lacks a frame and other design elements that make the others appealing to me.