View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 02:15 PM
Administrator

Default Mile High Card Company's Stance on Hobby Issues

Posted By: BcD

You have not answered my question I have now asked you twice? How long have you been collecting, interacting, involved with pre war vintage card dealers?
This allows for gauging who you may be exposed to and what you may or may not know or have heard about certain dealers that have been around for some time..
It also helps gauge what you may know about the holdings your own collection Jim! I don't need to enlighten what people who lurk on here have known for years~ This all just may be an eye opening experience for you but come on now, do you really think people are going to expose particular dealers and what they do or have done on a public board just so appease curiosity and ignorance! There are people on here who know plenty but they can't prove what they know so it certainly is not worth the law suit to validate something you have not seemingly found out yet!

On the other note, I sent you my phone number if you wish to discuss this with me. Sadly, when sued in this country,the defendant even if acquitted still has to pay legal fees Jim. This is not England. I will tell you I successfully sued the biggest scam dealer of them all for fraud and should have sued another for filing bankruptcy after holding a catalog auction lying about its layout and violating his own contract to allow consignors to bid on thier lots then taking in hundreds of thousands of dollars only not to pay many of the consignors. Anyway,if you want to call me please do otherwise I'm not going to post anything that can cause grief later like most who know things.

BcD