View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 09:04 PM
MikeHealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
And here is the lovely ebayer's response:

"First of all, I never said that I couldn't contact PayPal. I have spent over 17+ hours on the phone with them over the last 3 days and they did call me back this evening. My account as well as many others come up with errors when trying to pay with PayPal. They have been upgrading their web site and have some correcting to do with the site code. They found a work around for all the accounts that have errors created while upgrading PayPal. It is not a preferred method for them or me, but it works and I just paid you your PRECIOUS money. As far as your email, I have no control where emails go. I am a disabled Army combat vet, Vietnam, and I don't give a rat's ass what you believe or not. Part of my disability is low vision and I have great difficulty with eBay's messaging system and their "I'm not a monkey" letters you have to enter just to send the message. I usually get 2 to 4 errors in trying to send a message to anyone.
OK. The camera is paid for.......NEXT!!! And if you want to be a SHITTY seller, that is exactly the kind of feedback you will get. SHITTY! If that is the kind of person you are, I pity anyone that has to be around you."

I guess my stellar feedback is about to be tarnished?!?!!?
Please block me from bidding on any of your auctions, unless you will accept post dated third party checks.