View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Administrator

Default AFFORDABLE T206 sub-sets you can COMPLETE

Posted By: RayB

Great thread with some fun ideas.

Ted - I'm stalled on the EPDG's at the moment. Still have all I've accumulated (approx. 75 different)but diversions have taken me away from this focus for a while.

I have recently crashed my computer and lost all my good EPDG data. Please drop me an email if you have a moment to send me a new list of the confirmed available backs and possible backs to help me get back up to speed...if you would be so kind.

There seems to be a grouping of EPDG subjects that are more common than others, if my memory of the effort serves me. After that grouping adding more cards begins to provide somewhat more of a challenge than one would think especially if a budget is a concern. It is a popular back for sure and even the casual collector of T206 likes these backs.

Complete back sets are a wonder to behold even when you start off with just a handful. Polar Bears seem like a doable single back sub-set.

Ted - Thanks again for the thread; you never cease to keep us entertained crunching ideas about the "Monster".
RayB