View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 10:34 AM

I will be at Booth 141 and 145 facing the case break area.

I would love to list what I am taking with me but rather than get chastised for doing so, I can send you a select list of my inventory, which is vast. I will have that list later this week and will have it at my booth, We can only showcase so much; this list will provide you the opportunity to see if I carry anything you collect or want to see and it will be at the show.

I can give you a little teaser regarding just a few of the new acquisitions this year: over 400 P2 pins including 80-85 HOF including 4 Cobbs and rare or tough ones; over 400 new Zeenuts (I now have over 800) including stars, most Seattle players, and Jewish players); Every Yankee yearbook, Mets, NY Giants, Brooklyn Dodgers yearbooks and programs; Many World Series programs and many Super Bowl programs and tickets (have 2 and 3 with the tickets); and most Super Bowl press pins.

See you at the show.

P.S. I will list NO more items that I am taking with me to the show. My teaser was intended to show what kind of items I buy for resale. It was a response to a question from a Net 54 participant.

Steve Sabow
Dynamictwo@aol.com