View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 09:31 AM
JEFF VER.RIER

Default Your opinion of this 1933 Goudey ??

The waner pictured on the right- please sneak a look. Cards not mine but posted by a well known collector on teh CU boards and I want added opinions before posting my own thoughts over there. I have doubts even to its authenticity and rather than cloud or interfere others opinions I'd prefer waiting until yoru all done speaking before offering the 'whys" on why I have those doubts. The include everything from print, paper, coloring etc

In short everything I don't want to see on a Goudey is screaming at me on this one

Others opinions appreciated = I've been looking at Goudeys since 1969 but hey old man now so my eyes are not what they used to be

I'd like to hear from people about their own experiences/thoughts before gathering my own into a more concise detailed explanation to this collector on that CU board.

While I am hoping I am incorrect - too many head shakers for me to not ask for additional "opinions" before expressing to this collector my own thoughts. If I am wrong than I'll have learned new stuff and wont be the first tiem either- Goudeys are not my thing hence why I'm asking you folks for your own thoughts.

[IMG][/IMG]