View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danmckee View Post
He bought my Tolstoi Cobb SGC graded and says he is disappointed and wants to return it. When I look at what he bids on it is all shiny new stuff. Something seems strange as I cannot get an answer of why he is disappointed.

I have been badly harrassed by qdoggmets on ebay and both are from New Jersey. I am wondering if this may be a planned attack? Does anyone know if the 2 are connected maybe?

Also, should I accept a return on this? I am starting to get fed up with non-paying bidders which basically this will equate to if I accept a return.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=370523195056

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Huh. All he has been buying is a bunch of crappy cam newton cards and other low cost items. I wonder if he was drunk or his kid got a hold of his account and bought the Ty Cobb. Looks like he made a mistake and is trying to get out of the purchase to me. Or he made the buy and is freaking out over the price. It happens I suppose. Could be he was workign with the guy from Jersey, but I would just take the return and not look back. The card will always have value and why go through the hassle with the guy?

BTW, the card is quite nice, I couldn't see how one would be disapointed with it. Very clean.