View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Jeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsballsbases View Post
I to have know Bill for many years and I to like Leon reserve the right to let the justice system try and finish what they started. If you ask me do I believe something was going on absolutely! But do I also believe that many of the other auction houses are just as guilty of this pratice absolutely! It is very hard to know if you were ever "pushed up" in price without someone from the inside with that personal knowledge coming forward. For now as we know the bottom line is that MOST of the great items that we all want will be coming from some auction house. Private finds are very few in this day and age of the computer. Having just won 10 lots in the Legendary auction ,my feeling was that I paid a fair price for what I wanted. Bottom line for me is I set a personal limit for what the item is worth with the buyers premium and that it. If the item goes beyond that well good luck to the new owner. I had beat this subject to death over the years and it drove me crazy! Now I collect what I need and want with a price limit,this way I dont have to put the gun to my head every time I won an item and ask myself "WAS I JUST SHILLED"
So now you just assume that you are but no more than you are willing to be?

Last edited by HRBAKER; 09-08-2010 at 07:34 PM.